Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mora Part Två (2)

Saturday 2/14/15

Valentines Day! In the morning Page and I went for a nice around the lake. Then I made Sidney eggs for breakfast. We were each others valentines for the day. Sorry Adam! For lunch she made me delicious grilled cheese. I borrowed one of the boy's pink shirt and she dressed up in a pink dress for the occasion. Then we exchanged adorable valentines cards. At night we hung out with some Swedes from the school. It was a great time.

Paget and I on our run




Pat, Fred, Robin, Me, Kenzie

Sunday 2/15/15

Rugby practice! I found a rugby ball in the gym of the school and sunday afternoon some of the Gustavus students wanted to learn how to play the sport! I miss rugby and my team mates so much.

Monday 2/16/15





















Adam got me flowers for Valentines Day! I had no idea they were coming. He was told they would be delivered on Saturday but the school doesn't get mail then. So monday he was messaging me, saying I should have received something and that he hopes he gets a refund when the lady at reception came into my classroom and said I got flowers! I have no idea how he managed to get flowers delivered to my school in Sweden!

Tuesday 2/17/15

Just another day of class, homework, eating and exercise! The folk school is a place where students who struggle with regular gymnasium or high school can go. There is no homework and a lot of class time. It is basically the opposite of Gustavus so it is so funny to them that we study all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment