Thursday, June 4, 2015

Visby Part Fem and Travel to Stockholm

Saturday 5/23/15

Our last full day in Visby we spent running errands and packing. We visited the beach in the afternoon to stick our toes in the sand. And we watched the sun set one last time over the Baltic Sea.

Britta, Pat, Me

Hannah and Me

Anna, Erin, Hannah, Pat, Laura

Sunday 5/24/15

We flew from Visby to Stockholm on Sunday. I loved looking out the window at the brilliantly yellow fields of grape seeds.


To be close to the airport we stayed at a hotel nearby. And it was an old jumbo jet!
We flew over the archipelago of Stockholm, it was breathtaking.  

Our hotel

The dining room in the front of the airplane

The hallway in the plane 

My room, complete with overhead shelves

Britta falling out the plane!

Picnic tables on the wing and rooms in the turbines.

Our last night together! We played a huge game of hearts and reminisced about the semester.
Me, Becca, Zach, Ruby, Paget, Lindsey, Anna, Pat, Britta, Jeff, Erin




1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed following this blog. What a wonderful land to romp and explore in. It is apparent that you received a very broad educational experience. I wish I could have been with you to poke around all those old inhabitations, but in a way, I was. I am elated that the experience closed with the successful return of our intrepid adventurer back home to us. We all love you more than could ever be fully expressed.

    ReplyDelete